Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PSP New Juice My verdict

Okay before i start talking about Assasin's Creed,LBP,Rock Band lets just say
Resistance will absolutley dominate.

My view on LBP

I think its going to be alright, i never played PS3 version *hmph* so yeah. I really want The in depth level creator i hear about.

My View on Rock BaND

I'm really curious about this, how am i going Drum? Huh ? Huh punk?

My View on Assassin's Creed

AC was really powerful, how will AC psp be like?? I hope its another Prequel with Altair.
But with new cities.

My View on Petz

Um............................................ uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wut should i say games with Z in it rock?

My View on MotorStorm

I loved MS 2 but this trailer is...............

Awesome!!!!!


Now my views are nothing, for all i Know Petz will the best game of the year so
I vow to get information from gamesites on these games for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Inferno

Peace Out

2 comments:

  1. Fufill this Vow!!!!!!! and make me a new member of Fusion hour!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i will fufiil as you say. We can't take anymore people, because we don't know where you live, and we would have to reveal our secret identities as top most wanted criminals, Oops said to much!!!! And also it would be hard to communicate, because it doesent look like you wanna reveal your email. (We will in a few months interview people over MSN, for a job as Juiced's assistant)

    From Inferno and Juiced

    ReplyDelete