Wednesday, March 18, 2009

NEW Casting Update in Last Airbender

More Cast, You know what, I think this movie by looking at the Cast will be Better than...................................... um.......................................

Jessica Jade Andres

She's suki, apparently i wanted to give her some Kyoshi make up, but instead i give you Black and White Pic Next to Suki.

"Trust me I know suki"
Translate
"This Director Smells like Curry"


I was a little Dissapointed M.Night, You know Jason Isaacs, he plays Lucius Malfoy right, he also does the voice of Zhao, he also inspired the look of Zhao, and he even wanted to Play him in the last Airbender, but no you had to get Aasif Mandvi. I gave him a Fire Nation Head Tie Maboby


" I vill play Jow Propaly Abatar funs"
Translate
"Whoo this Director smells like Curry"

Next is some Iranian guy who's playing Iroh, Shaun Toub




" Hey I can make good Tea like Iroh, And Good Jokes"
Translation
"Can Night Pay me some Curry?"


You know how Pure Evil Guy Ozai appears at the end of book 1? Yeah they've casted him, i think
Cliff Curtis




"No Free Image, Do you own one? If so please click here"

Translation

"I'm famous on fusion hour!!"

I know this is weird but i want this Film to come out, So I can Review it, which i bags doing!!!!!!!
I will also review every Pic, Every Trailer!!!!!!! Stay tuned to Fusion Hour to see some guy called Noah bend Air!!!!!!!!!!

From Inferno

Peace Out

1 comment:

  1. lol this is funny.

    Jake,Kristy,Lucy,Bruce

    At school.

    ReplyDelete