Friday, March 6, 2009

Counting down the days- HP HBP


I’m sure, just like me, that other Harry Potter fans over the world are craving for some lightening-scared magic. The push of the release date was bad enough (for those who don’t know, the release of Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince was originally meant to be 21st November 08, but it was instead stupefyied over to 17th July 09).


Personally, I was disappointed with the how they portrayed The Order of Phoenix. It all seemed like a jumbled up mix of wannabe explaining to me. I’m sure people who didn’t read the book before watching the movie had to watch the movie more than twice to understand what’s going on. I would like to be all angry about it, and flame all the people who disagree. But you just can’t hate a Harry Potter movie, so I’ll just stick with disappointed.


But I’ve got high expectations for HBP and I have a feeling that the movie is going to meet them. The sixth book was, by far, one of my most favourite, and I think it’s delicious that they’ve decided to lean away from the darkness and put a little comedy in it.


From what I’ve heard, there would be a couple of extra scenes in the movie that weren’t in the book. I don’t want to ruin it for you so instead check this link out, it seriously has all the sneak peeks, interviews and trailers you want.



Have fun with it.


Iced

2 comments:

  1. Hi im Lucy, im friends with Jake and Bruce is my cousin, I love Harry Potter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Kristen Nirst, and I am Harry Potter fanatic!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete